1. Valves test:
1.1 Material test:
1) The material will tested according to the standard by the inspection of the chemical composition (%) and mechanical property for the materials.
2) The MTC 3.1 (material test certificate) will be provided for the valves
1.2 Valve assembly test:
1) After the valves assembly work finished, the body shell and seat tests shall performed as per API STANDARD 598.
2) The valves pressure test report certificates shall be provided after the test.
2. Valves test details:
2.1 Shell test
1） VENDOR shall perform this test on 100% of ordered units.
2） The test medium used for this test is clear water.
3） Valves shall closed off and the placed in the partially open position during the test on a pressure as stated.
4) Any entrapped air should be vented from both ends and the body cavity.
5) All external surfaces should be dried.
6) The test pressure shall be 1.5 times of the rating pressure of the valves.
2.2 Seat test
1) VENDOR shall perform this test on 100% of ordered units.
2) The test medium used for this test is clear water
3) Any entrapped air should be vented from both ends and the body cavity.
4) With the valve half‐open, the valve and its cavity shall be completely filled with test fluid. The valve shall then be closed and the test pressure applied.
5) The test pressure shall be 1.1 times of the rating pressure of the valves.
– No visible leakage is permit during the hydrostatic shell test.
2.3 Dimensional checks
Dimensions: All given dimensions in the G.A. drawing shall be checked actually.
2.4 Function tests:
Once valve body is assemble, the smooth open and close function will be tested for 5 times.
2.5 Visual inspection: Valve Markings:
Following markings will be verified by QC to be clearly visible in all parts:
a) Company name and logo
b) Body and seat material
c) Pressure designation
d) Nominal Size
e) Tag number
2.6 Visual inspection: Overall Cleanliness and Paintjob:
A visual inspection prior to packing will carried out to ensure valve is in an overall good condition and free from damages.
Valves will delivered with the good packing and the packing box shall be the export standard.